My accomplishment the past week involved painting the vanity white, which was originally cherry-stained. It is still incomplete as I need to apply an additional coat of paint, and also protective sealant. These steps are both necessary to ensure proper coverage.
My hubby was entrusted with the added task of removing the builder grade mirror from the bathroom. This was no simple job, I tell you :-). The mounting adhesive secured the mirror with such strength that he had to put some 'real muscle power' into it. I assisted by holding the mirror to prevent it from falling.
He eventually succeeded in his efforts to take it down without breaking it.
This triggered quite an elation, on my part, because I had plans to use it elsewhere. To see how he/we did it, go here.
Well, that is all I managed to accomplish 'in a nutshell.'
To see what my other fellow participants are up to, please visit Linda's blog. Remember to check in each week for updates on our progress.
Thank you and have a great day/weekend!