Guest Bathroom Reveal! - ORC : Week 7

Hello everyone! Reveal day has finally come! For the first time in ORC history, we reveled in the excitement of a week's extension. Our host, Linda, graciously prioritized recent disaster victims. 

A big thank you to my amazing sponsors - Pfister, HomeRight, and Sylvie Demers, who assisted me with the completion of this makeover. 

… and without further ado, I present to you the long anticipated Guest Bathroom Makeover!



A reminder of how it all started 


- Unfinished paint job, missing towel ring, etc., etc....
I ripped the linoleum out about three months prior to the ORC.

Now, let's just pretend we are re-entering the room, only this time, it's a newly refreshed space - come on in!




I love how calming the wallpaper is. It evokes feelings of peace and tranquility. 


















Laure Art print

I partnered with the lovely Sylvie Demers to use two of her beautiful art prints in the space. Both prints are from her "madam" collection and as you can see, she undoubtedly has amazing skills.  

Well, enough chit-chatting. I will let the remaining photos speak for themselves.






Isn't this faucet a beau? It is by Pfister, from the Ladera collection, and is very well-constructed. It has such a sleek and unique design. I love its clean lines and classy look. The Ladera faucet comes in different configurations. The center set is my favorite because of its Titeseal technology, and unlike many other faucets, does not require a plumber's putty seal. This feature makes installation a breeze. 

The Ladera faucet is perfectly functional for kids with stubby little hands. Because of its long curves, they can easily reach forward, without stretching or tip-toeing too much to get to the water. My five-year-old is extremely happy with it and enjoys washing his hands just a little more now. True story - He exclaimed, "Look, mommy, I can reach it!" lol. Did I mention it comes with a lifetime warranty? Awesome right? 



     

The faucet comes with a push-and-seal drain. This is an improved drain assembly which installs easily, unlike older models that are usually attached to a lever behind the base of the faucet. Using it is as easy as pressing once to seal and again to reopen. The warranty covers function and finishes for a lifetime. You can purchase it here.





















Can we just talk about this "so-called" vanity light for a minute? I love it so much. They made it solely for vertical installation and could either be hard-wired or plugged in.
My dedicated hubby worked his magic by shortening the cord, re-routing it, and mounting the light horizontally, to make it work in the space. 














D-R-Y

I am happy to have found these galvanized hooks. Unlike many other towel hooks, they have limited protrusion, and the towels seem to stay put when hung. 












I shopped around for a Tub/Shower faucet but could not find anything I truly liked. While perusing the Internet, I stumbled upon this one and fell in love with the aesthetics, its "all-metal" construction, and even more compelling, the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life. What more could a girl ask for? Well, I could ask if I could try it out, ha, and I did. 
Pfister was kind enough to honor my request, and upon reception of the product, I was amazed at how sturdy, and well-constructed it was. My plumber had a similar reaction to seeing it, and when I removed it from the box, he blurted out in a soft tone, "This is really a good faucet!" I must also add, that Pfister included the bath faucet as well. 





I love rain shower heads because they are often water sense. So even though this is the guest bathroom, I do intend to use it on occasions :). The entire construction is made from metal with the addition of brass ball joints. Usually, there is some type of plastic material mixed in when you examine most faucets.


























DISCLAIMER: I received the Pfister Bath Faucet, and the Pfister Tub and Shower Faucet for the purposes of testing and reviewing them. I received no other compensation. All opinions expressed, are unbiased, completely honest, and 100% my own.

Thanks for stopping by. Please go here to see the amazing finale of the ORC. Have a great weekend! 

20 comments

  1. Wow, Delia! You knocked it out of the park. I can't get over the art prints! That girl with the bird. The towel hooks. The rugs. Great job creating a serene space and a fabulous ORC project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. You did a fabulous job on your bedroom as well :).

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful, Delia! I love that wallpaper! And that floor! And the shower curtain! Everything is just so pretty!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emy :). I am working my way over to look at your lovely garage.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love the wallpaper and floors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty guest bath, Delia! I love your new light fixture and how the hints of gold in the finishes. Those hooks that spell out "dry" are adorable. Congrats on completing the ORC in style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your transformation - it is SO different. I cannot believe that's the same room!! That light and mirror over the vanity are simply amazing. BTW -- I used the same shower curtain and similar decor in my kid's bathroom that you used for the other ORC!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :). Target's my second home. Everything's from there except the hooks...lol. I will take a look at it.

      Delete
  6. Your bathroom is so beautiful! I really like how you adapted the light - it's perfect. And the mixed metals with gold and silver, really nice. It's a little detail, but I LOVE the tassels on the shower curtain rings! Nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so beautifully Delia! I love that your hubs was able to mount the light fixture horizontally, and the added detail of the tassels on the shower curtain hooks (love the shower curtain too, we used it in our master bath makeover)! I'm sure you are loving having the room finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle :). The tassel hooks are by Nate Berkus purchased from Target few yrs ago.

      Delete
  8. Wow Delia, your bathroom is gorgeous. You really put a lot of thought into every detail and it shows. Congratulations on a beautiful makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the beautiful details on this space, and the wallpaper is just stunning! Gorgeous room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth :). I am just as in love with your beautiful library/playroom. Great job.

      Delete
  10. Looks Great Delia. Are you participating this spring too?

    ReplyDelete