Items You will Need
- Protect yourself by wearing safety glasses and work gloves before trying to remove the mirror.
- To begin, place the cutout wire behind both corners located at the top of the mirror, and try to pull it as tight as possible.
- While pulling downward, slowly work the wire from side to side, separating portions of the mirror from the wall.
- The challenge will be greatest in areas supported by mounting adhesive. Do not become intimidated, just continue in a sawing motion until you cut through the glue.
- Have an assistant on site to hold the mirror to prevent it from falling.
- At this point the mirror will come free from the wall, after a little prying.
- Look at your handy work, pat yourself on the back, and say, "I did it!". Also, remember to thank your assistant, without whom you never could have done it :-).
Have you tackled any projects around the house lately?
Linking up with Raising Homemakers