ORC Week 2 - Mellow Yellow for my Little Fellow!

We are entering Week 2 of the One Room Challenge and my plan is to decorate a fun and colorful bedroom for my eight-year-old. The little fellow requested blue and yellow for his wall, and further begged me to brighten up the space. Kindly visit  Week 1 to see how it all started, 

Now, let's get to the good part where all the colors bond together to partake in the fun. After much searching and pondering, I concluded with this plan:

Since it's a boy's bedroom, no pink or purple polka dot decals will be harmed in this makeover 😊. I will only be using the remaining colors .











The room is already prepped so I'll be shopping for paint this upcoming weekend. The bed will get a fresh coat of paint, and I also have plans to paint a Hemnes Dresser so wish me luck. Basically, I'll be winging it so there will be no checklist to follow. I'll just tackle each project progressively until I get to the end. 
 I must add that I am super excited to see it all come together. Hopefully, my vision will be executed in the best way possible so as to please the little guy. 

Well, friends, that's all for now but before you go, please head over to the ORC webpage to see what my fellow participants are up to. As always, I appreciate you stopping by, and I hope that you'll have a wonderful and blessed weekend! 




No comments