ORC Week 1- Boy's Fun Bedroom Makeover!





It's that time of year when 20 design influencers and a countless number of participants go crazy decorating a space in six weeks. Each week, we provide an update of our progress while detailing tiny hiccups that we may encounter. Currently, what's most awesome is the two-week extension, complement of our lovely host, Linda. Hopefully, this adjustment will enable us to complete the task with limited stress. 

We anticipate lots of fun choosing beautiful paint colors, breaking a golden sweat, and pampering our bodies at the end of each tiresome day. I invite you to hop on board and get ready for the ride of a lifetime. (I'm really excited, can you tell? ...Teehee)




The goal: My 8-year-old son's bedroom, TBT ORC 2014.

At 2, I painted his bedroom blue.

Now 8 his preference has changed to yellow.

This little tale is really true

So I'll paint it again for my dear fellow.

Functionally, the room is fine but the little fellow thinks there's a lack of aesthetics, ha!. He requested lots of color insisting that the white is boring. Actually, he considers the entire room a drab. The first photo represents its current state and the second is from an ORC 2014 room makeover

For week two I will include a proper introduction to my plan, so stay tuned. As usual, thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend and remember to check out the other inspiring guests participating in this challenge. 



No comments