Girl's Bedroom - ORC Week Two

This is now the second week of the One Room Challenge linkup. I am very excited to see everything come together.    



 


           Well, I made some progress during the past week.

I ordered this comforter set for the bed, which unfortunately for me, is not sold with the advertised bed skirt. When I checked online, it was out of stock in the size needed :-(  
I am uncertain as to whether or not it will be restocked, but no worries, I will find a way to make it work :-)




Goodwill price

I also found this amazing mirror at my local Goodwill. The price was right, and I could not believe someone had not snatched it up before I came along. I am contemplating a horizontal placement, above my daughter's {not yet purchased :-) } dresser.    


I saw and fell in love with the MALM 6-drawer dresser  in white, sold by Ikea. Its smooth running drawers with pull out stop is what got me. I tested the drawers while at the store, and was amazed my how easily they slid in and out. This dresser is very practical for a child's room, in my opinion. 


 MALM 6-drawer dresser IKEA Extra roomy drawers. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
Thanks for stopping by.

Kindly check out my first week's linkup here.

16 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the confirmation Jen. I am not sure how I missed your linkup. I really thought I went through every single one of them...or tried to. Your Jacuzzi is so lovely! I cannot wait to see the space all jazzed up :-)

      Delete
  2. What a steal on the mirror! Not only is the dresser practical, it can follow her through adulthood! *See* you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never go wrong with a Malm, and can't beat that price. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. The Malm dresser seems to be a favorite "go to" furniture for various projects :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the mirror! Great find! Looking forward to next week's progress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. Good luck with your makeover :-)

      Delete
  5. This is looking great! Love all the colors in the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! My daughter loves pink and green, hence my choice :-)

      Delete
  6. I could not live without Ikea. Looks like you are well on your way. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Isn't Ikea just the best!!!

      Delete
  7. Great Goodwill mirror find! I can't wait to see everything come together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that mirror is a steal! I love your color scheme for the bedding! Can't wait to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete