Dining Rm Makeover Plan: ORC - Week 2

We are currently in Week 2 of the One Room Challenge and I now have a better sense of direction as to where I am headed. Over the past week, I managed to put together a design plan to reveal my intentions for the space. The wall had already been painted Benjamin Moore's Hale Navy, (which took a while to 'grow on me'...ha), and so is not on my list of 'to do's'. 

I am attempting a DIY version of the lovely brushstroke lamp...please wish me luck. I already started the process of painting the ones I have, and am happy with the results so far. Most of the items in my design plan are in my possession which helps to dissipate my anxiety = ).

A very big thanks to my amazing sponsor Lamps Plus for their generous support in providing the lovely chandelier for this Challenge.  To see the room I am making over, go here.
Thanks again for following along and kindly take a look at what my fellow participants are up to so far. Please remember to check in every Wednesday and Thursday for all the bountiful excitement in the ORC.
Have a pleasant day/weekend!

No comments