Dining Room Makeover - ORC: Week 1

Today marks the start of the first week for guests participating in the famous Calling It Home's One Room Challenge. I am happy to report that I am a guest participant again, and will be decorating an adult space for the very first time! The ORC is hosted biannually, and includes 20 designers and more than 100 guest participants who design/decorate a space in just 6 short weeks. Each week, participants take us on their journey to reveal challenges and successes encountered along the way. The challenge culminates on week 6 when the final reveal is made.

Kindly follow along as I attempt to make over my dining room. To date, this is what the room looks like. I painted the room Benjamin Moore Hale Navy, but never did anything further to enhance its looks = ). I am not totally loving the dark wood furniture but will definitely be decorating around it. 


The room is not very large, and luckily I have only 3 walls to work with, as one side is open to 2 columns. Please revisit next week to see the plan I have for revamping the space. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day/weekend!
Don't forget to check in and see what the other guest participants are up to in this challenge. 

No comments