ORC Week 1 - Colorful Laundryroom Redo!

Hello all! Are you ready for another ORC ride of a lifetime? Well, come aboard for the next chapter. You will get a front-row view of design influencers and guest participants working tirelessly to decorate a space in 8 weeks. Progress updates will reveal improvements or potential obstacles that may pop up along the way. 

My next plan of attack! - The laundry room. Currently, the space is minimally functional and lacks visual appeal. I registered last night and will limit my workload to a quick refresh. 







Here are a few items that show what to expect from the room. Hopefully, I won't opt to change my mind during the process, but if I do, I will try to keep you updated with the changes. 

Feast your eyes on the unflattering BEFORE PIC


I started installation of the flooring two years ago but stopped short of completion...

Freely follow along as we embark upon this amazing journey. I guarantee you a load of fun and inspiration for a variety of rooms in your home. Also, before leaving, don't forget to check out my fellow participants over at the ORC homepage
Until then...have a wonderful day! 💕






No comments