Most Viewed Post

When I made over my daughter's bedroom a few years ago, I had no idea how much people would love it. 



This room makeover was very special to me because I personally made most of the items used to accessorize the space, at the same time making sure it was a fun place to be. 

My daughter was also super-thrilled to see that all her requests were granted and the expression seen on her face is forever etched in my memory for years to come :-).



To date the room has received more than 20,000 views, more than 100 comments, and lots of Facebook likes, coupled with pins on Pinterest. This is a strong indication of how much you all like doing things yourselves.

My daughter asked if I could redo her room when she turns 10, which will be next year. She loves the paint colors so much that she requested I keep it the same...yay!...happy mommy lol.

These are my inspiration photos for changing up the space. I will work on finishing it, and post for you to see. 
source
source
Have you noticed a recurring theme? ...a common trend? I will let you in on it when I do a final reveal!

source

The room was originally completed while participating in the popular "One Room Challenge (ORC) hosted by Linda at Calling It Home. The One Room Challenge is a biannual, trademarked event where 20 designers along with Linking Participants, complete a room/space within 6 weeks.
Well, thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

No comments