Dollar Tree Fall Wreath

Fall is officially here, and I am seemingly "falling" short of executing my projects. I thought I would start off by making a wreath for my front door. I have seen many wreaths on varied blogs that I liked, but wanted to go the frugal way. My inspiration came from this lovely one made by Allison from House of Hepworths. She used items purchased at Dollar Tree to make hers. I am happy I found it because I am always elated to discover a less expensive way of doing things. For this project I used:



1 18" wreath

2 bags assorted fall leaves
1 fall ribbon
3 packs mini pumpkins and gourds
glue sticks

 These items also came from Dollar Tree. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of each of them before I started. Luckily for me, the wreath turned out beautifully. I love it. 



 It was very difficult to get a good photograph of it because outside was quite sunny.




Don't you just love Fall? The leaves change colors and create such a beautiful and enchanting atmosphere. I especially like the poems we recited at school as kids.


"September is a time

Of beginning for all
,
Beginning of school

Beginning of fall."

Sadly, here in the south, children return to school in August.






 "Red, yellow, orange, and brown
Leaves are falling to the ground"
...Well, I encourage you all, if you have not yet started, to go gather some of these falling (faux) leaves and make yourselves some wreaths. That is, if wreath is "your thing".  :-)


I just love mine, and best of all, it did not cost much. 
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments