Tween Bedroom Homestretch! ORC: Week 5

Tension, anxiety, and all the works usually accompany Week 5 - the final countdown. 
But in the words of Usain Bolt, the world's fastest runner, 

Worrying gets you nowhere. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. 

Easy is not an option... No days off... Never Quit... Be Fearless... Talent you have Naturally... Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.

So to all my fellow compadres - Let's do this! Let's take this challenge to the finish line!

I am currently adding the final touches to the room and also doting on this beautiful rug. I love its burst of colors and the variations it allows for choosing accessories. 


Who loves a great bargain? I know I do! I scored these amazing curtains on clearance at Target for 70% off. They were the only two left, and to top it off, they come fully lined. Score!


...another great find



And that's about all I have for now until reveal day next week. I really appreciate everyone who took the time out to visit my blog. Thank you so very much and don't forget to return next week to see the final reveal. Have a wonderful day! 

Kindly visit the One Room Challenge for more makeovers underway. 
                          
                           













3 comments

  1. Where did you find your hooks? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. It's from Amazon.

      Delete
    2. Here's the link www.amazon.com/Poly-Bark-Sphere-Steel-Mount/dp/B01MSHJSMU/ref=mp_s_a_1_35?crid=1B79CZWYX9RZ5&keywords=colorful+hooks+for+wall&qid=1556965300&s=gateway&sprefix=colorful+hooks&sr=8-35

      Delete