A Stunning Thrifted Mirror Make-Over

Today I would like to share with you one of my most treasured thrift finds - this beautiful oval-shaped wall mirror. I stumbled upon this beauty after perusing the aisles at a Goodwill location a few years ago. It grabbed my attention for 2 reasons:
1. It was white, and 2. I loved its shape. I figured I could use it in my daughter's bedroom so I quickly snagged it up.
A tag on the back revealed this mirror was custom designed at a company that manufactures furniture. In other words, I got it for a steal.



As proof of my great deal, check out the price on the back of the mirror.


I first used it in my daughter's bedroom after which I decided to get her a bigger mirror and move this one to her and her brother's bathroom.


I proceeded to give it a lovely coat of Rust-Oleum American Accents Ultra Cover 2x in Satin Rustic Orange. 



Now here it is mounted on my kids' bathroom wall. I just love the pop of color it brings to the room...and did I mention how much the kids love it! 







Have you stumbled upon any great thrift store finds lately? Please share. Thanks for stopping by, and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

No comments